Positions in NYC area, Florida, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Massachusetts
Part-time (total 2 – 10 days a month)
Be part of an exciting skincare startup with distribution in high end retailers such as Space NK, Bloomingdales, Birchbox and Credo Beauty!
Aquareveal and its Innovative Water Peels have made a splash at major US retailers. We are looking for friendly, positive, outgoing, and energetic individuals to help us educate and enthuse the sales teams at our partner retailers. The ideal candidate will have beauty or skincare sales experience at prestige retailers.
The brand ambassador position is a part time role. We can be flexible to your schedule.
- Sales / Sell-Thru / Training experiences in the Prestige Beauty Industry: Minimum 1 year
- 1+ years related experience, ideally with a prestige beauty retailer such as Space NK, Sephora, Ulta or department stores.
- You must be outgoing, friendly, confident, articulate, charismatic and unafraid to approach strangers. You will need to be able to approach customers in a friendly and energetic way, and be able to connect with consumers to understand their specific needs.
- Be able to explain and demo product to convert consumers.
- You must have a passion for training and communication. A part of the role involves working with and training retail sales teams to educate them on Aquareveal and product features in a compelling and memorable way.
- Must be comfortable standing for 4+ hour shifts.
- Be reliable, punctual and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Passionate for the Beauty Industry and skincare in particular
- Organized and Detail-oriented
- Impeccable follow up skills
- Efficient and timely communication both internally and externally
- At all times maintain professional actions and business appearance per specific brand guidelines
- Willing and able to work within a flexible work schedule
- Computer/technology skills (eg Microsoft Office Suite).
- Must own an IPhone or Android based smart phone with connection to internet
- Depending on location, a reliable form of transportation, a clean driving record, and driver’s license may be necessary
- A love of entrepreneurial brands, and a desire to become a key member of a growing team
This position is responsible for driving top execution and strong sales in Aquareveal’s retail locations through training and coaching retail teams on brand story, product knowledge and selling techniques.
- Engage, educate, and excite retail teams and customers – make Aquareveal memorable!
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and key contacts at stores and in the community
- Help educate store retail teams, drive sales and strengthen brand relationships
- Contact specified stores to book in-store support dates thirty (30) to sixty (60) days in advance
- Ensure all retail locations consistently support our product and marketing campaigns
- Check visual placement of Aquareveal at stores and work with stores to optimize placement and visibility within stores.
- Manage and ensure all of the brand tools are available in stores (samples, testers, brochures, etc.)
- Clean, stock and organize the brand location per the brand schematic
- Immediately communicate any inventory, tools, space, location and other urgent store visit issues
- Report back learnings and store happenings accurately to Aquareveal, and make suggestions for improvements and course correction
- Create, execute and setup specific in store events
- Make suggestions for store level relationship building
- Participate in monthly calls with Aquareveal to review and plan business, training tips, new products, ratings, and etc.
- Closely follow and monitor shift hours worked and enter hours daily into system
- Sell Aquareveal!
Please send Resume and Cover Letter. This is a part-time position on a contractor basis. We can be flexible to your schedule.
Local candidates only in the following cities:
- New York Metro (including New Canaan, CT, and Short Hills, NJ), Los Angeles, San Francisco, Massachusetts, Virginia / Washington DC area, Florida, Chicago