Let’s talk about exfoliants for a minute, shall we? Everyone pretty much has the basics down. It’s a process where you scrub your dead skin off to renew your skin. A type of exfoliant known as peeling gels, a skincare norm in Asian Culture, are making its way in the Western beauty world and we couldn’t be any happier! Ideally, you massage the gel into your dry skin until you notice little white debris forming on the surface of the skin A.K.A. your dead skin cells. You then rinse your face with water -- and just like magic-- you’re left with smooth, radiant skin. Skeptical!? You won’t be after the end of this article.
Aquareveal Water Peels are known for its gentle yet effective exfoliation without ingredients containing harsh acids, scrubs, and/or enzymes. Our water peels contain conditioners that loosen up the top layer of dead skin cells so that they can be sluffed away. You won’t end up with a chemical burn or irritated skin because it is as gentle as water (Don’t believe it? Try it out for yourself!).
But what are the benefits of AQUAREVEAL Water Peels?
1. Water Peels are as gentle as water; thus, you won’t have to worry about over scrubbing because water peels do not contain any irritating ingredients like acids, scrubs or enzymes
2. Water-based and contains 95% natural/organic ingredients = no parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthesis dyes, etc.
3. Improves radiance, brightness, and texture in just one use. And the benefits increase over time.
4. Contains organic orange water, organic rosemary and sage extracts, aloe, and licorice root extracts that are beneficial for skin brightening, anti-aging, and troubled skin
5. Complements any skincare regimen and works well with every skin type including sensitive skin
6. 100% vegan and cruelty free.
Reveal your best skin and try AQUAREVEAL Water Peels today… you won’t regret it!